Undergraduate Application Dates
Applications received after deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.
November 15, 2012
- Powell Scholarship Application for Fall 2013 deadline (The deadline has been extended to Dec. 1, 2012)
- Early Action Fall 2013 Undergraduate Applications*
- Pre-Pharmacy Applications for Fall 2013
- Pre-Dentistry Applications for Fall 2013
- Freshman Dental Hygiene Application for Fall 2013
January 1, 2013
- Freshman and Transfer for the 2013-2014 school year can begin submitting their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
January 15, 2013
- Application priority date for all other Freshman Fall 2013 applications (Apply now!)
February 15, 2013
- Freshman and Transfer priority date to submit FAFSA (financial aid application) for best possible financial aid eligibility. It is always a good idea to file your applications for admission and financial aid early.
- Transfer admission application priority date if also applying for financial aid
- Freshman and Transfer - Community Involvement Program (CIP) Application due
March 2, 2013
- Freshman and Transfer - Cal Grant financial aid application deadline
April 1, 2013
- All Freshman Admission Application Decisions made for student who applied by Jan 15th.
May 1 ,2013
- Freshman Admission Confirmation Deadline
June 1, 2013
- Transfer Application and supporting materials submission deadline for for Fall 2013 (Apply now!)
July 1, 2013
- Re-admission / Return to Active Status Application Due for Fall 2013 (Re-apply information)
The Early Action admission program is a non-binding opportunity for applicants with strong academic records who consider Pacific their top-choice to receive their admission decisions by mid-January. In most cases, those indicating Early Action on their admission applications who do not meet EA criteria will automatically be considered for regular admission in the regular decision group. To be considered for Early Action, ONLY admission application needs to be submitted by Nov. 15th. Additional documentations (SAT, transcripts, etc.) may be submitted after this deadline, however applications will not be reviewed until those documents are submitted.
Please note that there is no Early Action program for students applying to Pacific's Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Dentistry, or Dental Hygiene programs even though they share the same deadline as Early Action applicants.